Monday, August 1, 2011

Progress–August 1, 2011

Only 22 more days till we open!!  We’ve got tons to do despite all that’s already done.  Here are our most recent accomplishments:

1. We have a logo!!  If you are reading this in a reader, come to the site so you can see the header with the logo.  We are thrilled with the results.

2. The Universal Yarn and Mango Moon Yarn is all priced and placed into wire display cubes.

3. The Cascade Yarn is about halfway priced and put into cubes.

4. The needles and notions are ordered!!

5. Patrick and I discussed the story layout last night, but it is subject to change.

6. I’ve finished one of my shop model projects – a hat with Mango Moon Recycled Silk and Bumble Bee.

7. I’m working on a shawl, a cardigan, and a baby blanket.  I’m glad the kids can help Patrick with the pricing and inventory!!

22 more days!!  Hope to see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment