Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Yarn, yarn, and more yarn!!

Our yarn started arriving last week and we’re sooooo excited!!  Patrick and Christopher unpacked all the Universal Yarn that came yesterday – 4 very large boxes!  (I’m kind of bummed that we didn’t get the pattern books yet, but, they are for the new season, so they haven’t shipped yet.)  Christopher has been putting together wire cubes and pricing yarn.  At the end of the day today, he said, “After using the price gun all day today, it’s now more of a tool and not so much a really cool thing.”  Yep, it’s a tool.  And my boy got a lot of work done today.

I spent the day today finalizing our needles and notions orders.  After that, though, I decided which models I want to make for the shop.  And that involved yarn!!  Lots of yummy, luscious yarn!  Can you tell that yarn makes me happy?!

So, here are some pictures of our yarn (hopefully, starting in 27 days, to become our customers’ yarn) along with Patrick and Christopher working on getting it all into inventory and priced.  And, of course, a picture of Christopher with a price gun.  He priced me today at $5.00 – which is much better than yesterday, when I was $0.50!

012014016020021023024 

And the Cascade Yarn comes on Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment