Friday, October 26, 2012

So, Where’s The Yarn Diva?

If you’ve been in to The Knitting Nest in the last month, you might have noticed a distinct lack of The Yarn Diva (aka Catherine). What’s up with that? Don’t Patrick and I (Catherine) both run the shop?

Well, theoretically, yes. We opened The Knitting Nest with the plans that Patrick can keep the doors open by himself if I have a migraine, but with the hope that I will be there when I don’t have a migraine and that that will be relatively frequently. Unfortunately, in the last month, the migraine-free days have been few and far between. I suspect that falling and hitting my head on a coffee table about a month ago may be something of a contributing factor.

Whatever the reasons, my neurologist and I are working on a plan to get the migraines under control. You probably won’t see me much next week because I’m getting some treatments at the neurologist’s office in the early part of the week and then have physical therapy in the later part of the week. But, it’s all part of the plan.

If you’re the praying type, Patrick and I would definitely appreciate lots of prayers. I hate headaches, and it’s hard not to get discouraged. But, we have a plan. And, even when I’m not at the shop, Patrick is there and is perfectly capable of helping you find whatever you need! And on my good days (or hours), I’ll be up  there, too!! Keep knitting (and crocheting)!!

Knitting Nest Yarn Diva

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully these headaches will back off soon. Yes, I can handle the shop alone, but we all miss you up here :-(

    ReplyDelete