Sunday, September 11, 2011

Three Weeks In and Having a Blast!!

The Knitting Nest has been open for three weeks and we’re having a great time!

  • The website is up and working.
  • Patrick should have a class list up by the end of the day on Monday.
  • Our first class starts tomorrow (Monday) and is full!!
  • Yesterday was a very busy day.  I think there were only about 15 minutes at a time that we didn’t have customers
  • So far, we don’t have any one particular yarn that is selling better than the others.  Customers have been purchasing  a wide variety of items.
  • I’m developing a better relationship with the cash register, although it did scream at me once yesterday and I had to get Patrick to help me out.  But, we’re making progress.
  • We are getting more yarn next week!!  More info when it comes in.
  • Don’t forget Thursday night’s Open Stitch Night from 7-9pm.

If you haven’t stopped by the shop yet, come on by to say Hi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment